This is one of the many small waterfalls in the deep gorge to the south of the town, which was originally known as the 'Den of Moness'. The name changed following the visit of poet Robert Burns in August 1787, when he penned his song 'The Birks o' Aberfeldy'.
Copyright © Transcotland Ltd. 2004.

Coast to Coast | Highland Perthshire | Perthshire Glens Cycle Tour | Contents